We offer various solutions that reduce the work (and stress) for the pool administrator.
All customers now use the options that let them run their pool completely on our web site.
- hoopness web - players make all picks before the games begin.
- hoopness sweet 16 - the pool starts when 16 teams are left.
All web-based solutions offer the following features:
- player entry (the pool administrator is relieved of the work of entering the data as well as the fear of making a mistake)
See web entry form for an example of how this works.
- useful reports (available on this site for your players)
see sample reports
- wide range of pool options (scoring, tie-break, reports, etc.)
The previous software solution, hoopness score, that let you run your pool on your own computer, has been discontinued and will not be updated to support 68 or more teams. Also the "hoopness plus" service that would let players for these pools enter their picks on our site has also been discontinued.
|Selection||Mar 17 06:30 PM EDT||Mar 18 07:00 PM EDT|
|Play-in||Mar 19 05:40 PM EDT||n/a|
|Round of 64||Mar 21 11:15 AM EDT||Mar 22 11:00 AM EDT|
|Sweet 16||Mar 28 06:10 PM EDT||Mar 29 06:00 PM EDT|