hoopness web features...|
In other words, using hoopness web means that:
- Pool administrator need not do any data entry.
- All entries are input on the web. Sample Entry
- Administrator gives a web address and password to players who then create their entries on this site
- Administrator sets-up pool parameters via web interface on this site (see demos)
- Game results are automatically entered
- After entries are all in, choice reports are automatically created and posted on the hoopness.com site.
- After each set of games, score reports, etc. are automatically created and posted on the hoopness.com site
- ! - A 'dynamic' status report is available that allows players to enter tournament results themselves, either before the 'official' reports are available or to do 'what-if' scenarios.
see an example
- On-line help
- There are numerous options for scoring, tiebreakers, etc.
- Keeps track of pool players paid status.
- Can calculate who is mathematically eliminated (after second round).
- There are 10 different reports available
hoopness web Administrator Demo
- no software (other than a browser) is required for administrator or players
- administrator can sit back and enjoy the games
hoopness web Player Demo
hoopness sweet 16 features...|
Basically the same as hoopness web except that:
hoopness sweet 16 Administrator Demo
- the pool begins after round two of the NCAA tournament (when the final 16 teams have been decided).
hoopness sweet 16 Player Demo